- Designed for four or more players, that’s what she said takes 30-60 minutes to play.
- Unlike other party games, all the cards within the game are designed to work together to maximize the evening’s hilarity and minimize those awkward well-that-wasn’t-funny moments.
- Also, after each round, players can discard one card that doesn’t tickle their pickle (that’s what she said!) and redraw to keep their hand funny and fresh.
- The player known to be the kinkiest of the bunch is the first judge, and starts the game by reading a red setup card to the group, while the remaining players select the most inappropriate card from their hand for consideration.
- The judge awards the winner the red setup card as a marker, and the first player to collect five saucy setup cards wins.
- Starting 18 years and up.
2 in stock